Monday, September 19, 2005

Hello World


Wow, I've always wanted to put that up somewhere. :)

Welcome to the new GIMPShop.Net blog. I've never done this whole blog thing before, so please excuse my inevitable noob mistakes.

For those of you who don't know - GIMPShop is a powerful image editor designed to be used by people who are trained on or used to Adobe Photoshop. I'm here to let you all know the latest happenings on the GIMPShop scene.

For as long as they let me keep doing this - check back here for the latest and greatest happenings in the world of GIMPShop and other Free Software / Open Source stuff. And whatever else I end up putting up here.

For the record, I am not the creator of GIMPShop - nor any of the ports or hacks. I am merely a fan that wanted to put up a portal for all the info related to this great project. If you wish to visit the Home of the Original GIMPShop, tell Scott I said hello. And if you are unfamiliar with Photoshop, you may wish to check out the original GIMP. With that caveat in place, let's get on with the show!

Thanks for stopping by! Comments and suggestions are every much appreciated!



0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home