Monday, November 14, 2005

GIMPShop Tutorial


Here is a tutorial from Andy Atkinson on how to make rounded corners using GIMPShop.



2 comment(s):

Thanks Andy.

I look forward to seeing more tutorials. If you don't mind, I'll probably put links up to most of them, if not all.

I agree that GIMPShop is a cool way for people to dabble in image design without the $600 price tag.

By Blogger Chad, at November 17, 2005 2:38 PM  

Hi, this is Kris of Hong Kong. It caught my interest when the administrator of the website shared this Gimpshop and posted it.I love edditing pictures and I use Adobe Photoshop. When I found out about the Gimpshop,it caught my interest and right away, I downloaded.

I had fun editting pictures with those different effects. Now, my big problem, is that I can't figure out how to save the editted file in which I can open after saving it, and change the file name (gzip/gz)into jpg/jpeg. After saving it and I try to preview, it appears to be "unpreviewable", and requires me to search the web to open the files. So, I downloaded Stufflt, but I still can't see them!

I need your help ,please. Thank you so much.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2005 3:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home